Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Friday!!! YAY!

This will have to be quick, leaving in 10 minutes for a dinner date with friends. Bob's day off, and all we did was run,run, run. Eye exams and new glasses ordered for both. I am near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other. Wanted to see a movie but J is tired from travels. So dinner will have to do.
Bluebirds are eating us out of house and home. Thank goodness mom got an extra order of mealworms this month. They are eating however many we put out. Little hoglets!!!
Warmer today, but not much. Dogs still don't spend much time out there, and I refuse to let kitties out.
Listened to Checotah, Oklahoma's pride and joy, Carrie Underwood's new CD today. What a talent!! Also Bon Jovi (I splurged) Cannot remember the last CD I bought for myself. It's been awhile. I do have varied taste in music.
Gotta go, I hope this weekend drags. I like having Bob home.

No comments: