Thursday, February 15, 2007

BRRRRRRRRRRRr

Woke up this morning to a beautiful snowfall!! and it is still coming down. My "girls" were across the way eating the corn I left for them yesterday. I snuck (i thought i was sneaking) out with my dig to shoot a few images and they left!! Other times I drive by and they just watch me go. GO figure. Anyway the downside to this is that the furnace is not working and it is currently 18 degrees F outside, and not all the comfortable inside either. GEO JOEL (our geo thermal guy) can't get anyone here until early afternoon. We'll just have to be cold. I can't seem to get a fire started in the wood burner either. I've got to get that going at least. My mother is gonna freeze to death. I told her to get under the electric blanket. That is all I can offer at this point. Canine kids are asleep on my bed, under a blanket. The felines can't figure out why they cannot find a warm spot. Off to the wood pile!!!!!

1 comment:

jittacatgirl said...

YIKES! no furnace? and what's up with the fireplace? that's not good. cuddle up with satch. he's warm. at least phanns has some insulation.